Saturday, May 19, 2018

One Year Later


SO, I haven't written in a year...

Not for lack of pictures, 
adventures or inspiration. 
Nope!



Reason #1. My frustration with the rainbow circle of death! 

Officially, the Apple Guidelines refers to it as the 'spinning wait cursor', but it is also known by many 'spinning death’ names and acronyms! It is the multicolored round cursor that indicates your Mac is waiting on a process to finish.  WAITING  being the keyword! This happens a lot and I try to wait patiently for it to catch-up! It also affects font and placement.  I have been told it is because my 2012 MacPro is old, therefore death is coming soon and the only option is to buy a new one :(

SWOD


Croatian question on an English blog...


Reason #2 My continued frustration with the language issue!
 

Hello, Google (and others), The fact that my IP address is in Croatia does not change the fact that I do not read Croatian. My language settings/preferences are all in English. 
However, Google, being smarter than me, continue to redirect me back to Croatian! The worst is when it changes text from English to Croatian and then translated back to English so no one can understand the page! 
Yes, I’ve tried many different tutorials and some fixes last longer than others, but not long enough…grrr  
Not to mention I don't want to have to spend the time and energy needed to figure it all out! double grrr grrr  

However,

 I do miss recording, writing and posting pictures. 
Last month, while I was back in the states,  I was surprised at how many people asked me why I stopped posting. Well really it wasn’t a ton of you, but still, I was surprised any of you asked about it and was encouraged by those that said they miss it :)


Landing at Logan April 2018



So here is to a new year, 
a new start ... 
and hopefully, 
not letting my frustrations 
get the better of me! 











Psalm 103



No comments:

Post a Comment